Come On — Don’t Be A Re-Giftmas Grinch!
1. A person or thing that spoils or dampens the pleasure of others.
2. A person who is mean-spirited and unfriendly.
Don’t Be A ‘Re-Giftmas’ Grinch!
Where’s the fun in that? Here are some guidelines to help you avoid the pitfalls of being a Grinch during the “12 Days of Re-Giftmas.”
- A Grinch receives a smile but doesn’t give one back. A Grinch gets all the love others have to offer but does not return the gesture.
- A Grinch absolutely does not believe in re-gifting the good things in life.
- An unexpected surprise would delight just about anyone, but not a Grinch. A Grinch is way too self-centered for that.
- Simple things can be re-gifted this holiday season, but a Grinch always misses the opportunity to brighten someone’s day.
- Bliss and delight usually come with re-gifting, but not for a Grinch. Why? Because a Grinch doesn’t re-gift in the first place! Here’s an unofficial Grinch quote we found: “Help me. I’m feeling.” That says it all.
- If you’re a Grinch, there’s no way you will feel the side effects of re-gifting – feeling happy, proud and even good about yourself.
- Gifts and presents are not the same thing. A Grinch is more than happy to receive a present but is not about to make it a gift by turning it into a moment of joy for someone else.
- Those who are really into the “12 Days of Re-Giftmas” are good at sharing a simple act of kindness. But a Grinch … well, what a Grinch does should be clear by now.
OK then. Don’t be a Re-Giftmas Grinch! That’s one problem that’s easy to avoid this holiday season. Let yourself go and enjoy the “12 Days of Re-Giftmas.”
BUSINESS INQUIRIES FOR ROBINSON & ASSOCIATES, INC.: