Are bad reviews Scroogling your casino’s reputation?
Do you know if your casino is being scroogled?
A few secrets Google doesn’t want you to know…
Googles Dirty Secrets Revealed
- Google now shows your reviews when potential customers do a search. That means that negative post on Yelp from two years ago could be the first thing customers see.
- Research shows that 46% of people use “review” sites to RANT and complain. That isn’t a review, that’s just plain old whining!
- Google now uses reviews as part of its search algorithm. This means if your casino has negative reviews your competitors’ sites will show up above your casino.
- Google decides which Google+ reviews are made public and when. So your casino could have had some very positive reviews that have been “held” and not make public for weeks, months or even years.
- Real people review 6-10 reviews to make a decision about a casino. Google could base its decision on one negative rant.
These 5 Secrets could cause your casino to get scroogled!
The good news is we have the solution to getting scroogled. Simply Share+ provides you a real time feedback platform that allows you to collect real time guest feedback before it’s on Yelp or TripAdvisor.
- Real time guest feedback
- Text and email alerts based on low scores
- Positive reviews routed to review sites using proprietary system. (Good reviews are seen online. Negative reviews are identified for internal improvement.)
- More positive reviews posted
- Drive down old negative reviews
- Improved Google rankings
- So Much MORE!
If you are tired of getting scroogled call us now to get started. 208.991.2037
Just SAY NO to getting Scroogled
No Means NO – No Scroogled
You are READY Call NOW 208.991.2037